This section of the Futureintech website shows you where you could go with your favourite school subject.
If you like Maths, the careers you could choose a career include surveyor, engineer, IT professional and scientist.
Physics could take you into electronics, engineering, climate science - or you could train to be a medical physicist.
Skills in Chemistry could help you get into chemical & process engineering, food technology, industrial chemistry or a research role.
If you prefer Biology, why not look at a job in agricultural science, biomedical engineering or microbiology and food safety?
Technology skills are vital for careers such as engineering, product development and electronics. In particular:
- Studying Design and Visual Communication (Graphics) will give you useful skills for work in CAD drafting, web design, engineering and product development.
- If you like Digital Technologies (ICT) you could look at areas like software development and testing, computer systems engineering and IT support roles.
- Enjoy Electronics? You might like to look at a career as an electrical or electronics engineer, or work in the digital/IT industry as a computer systems engineer.
- If you like Food Technology at school, you could become a food technologist, product developer or process engineer.
- If you enjoy Materials Technology you might like to explore a career in mechanical or structural engineering, or get into product design and evaluation.